Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this one from a healthy eating website, I don't remember the name. I haven't tried these yet so I'm not sure how accurate the points calculation is but it said each bar is 3 points.
- 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3⁄4 all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice, from key limes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat an 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- To make crust; beat margarine, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup of sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and gradually add 3/4 cup flour. Spread into baking dish using your hands (coat hands with 1 Tbsp powdered sugar to prevent batter from sticking)
- Bake until crust is lightly browned, about 15min.
- To make filling; beat egg and egg substitutein the same bowl used to make crust. Add remaining 1 cup of sugar and 2 tbsp of flour. Beat on low speed until blended. Add lime juice, beat on low speed until blended. Pour into warm crust and bake 15 minutes more.
- Cool and sprinkle with 2 tbsp powdered sugar.