2 hrs 7 mins
This dessert (or snack) is quick to make and only uses 3 ingredients. It's a great light way to end a meal. If using Weight Watchers ingredients it is only worth 1/2 a point! Try experimenting with different fruits and jelly and yogurt flavours. You will need 4 glass tumblers to serve. Cooking time is actually chilling time. From Australian Weight Watchers magazine Mar/Apr08.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the jelly (gelatin) crystals in a heatproof jug which is marked with measure increments. Pour in hot water and stir to to dissolve the crystals.
- 2Using a strainer placed over the jug, drain the fruit salad. Top up the mixture with cold water to reach the 500mL mark.
- 3Evenly divide the fruit between the 4 glasses. Add 60mL (1/4 cup) of the jelly to each glass. Stir to distribute evenly if needed. Place in fridge to set. (About 1 to 1.5 hours).
- 4Meanwhile, add the yogurt to the remaining jelly mix and blend well. Set aside.
- 5When the jelly & fruit cups have set pour the yogurt mix on top, pouring slowly so not to damage bottom layer. Return to fridge to set.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Jelly, Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat apricot-mango yogurt