Prep 7 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This dessert (or snack) is quick to make and only uses 3 ingredients. It's a great light way to end a meal. If using Weight Watchers ingredients it is only worth 1/2 a point! Try experimenting with different fruits and jelly and yogurt flavours. You will need 4 glass tumblers to serve. Cooking time is actually chilling time. From Australian Weight Watchers magazine Mar/Apr08.
- Place the jelly (gelatin) crystals in a heatproof jug which is marked with measure increments. Pour in hot water and stir to to dissolve the crystals.
- Using a strainer placed over the jug, drain the fruit salad. Top up the mixture with cold water to reach the 500mL mark.
- Evenly divide the fruit between the 4 glasses. Add 60mL (1/4 cup) of the jelly to each glass. Stir to distribute evenly if needed. Place in fridge to set. (About 1 to 1.5 hours).
- Meanwhile, add the yogurt to the remaining jelly mix and blend well. Set aside.
- When the jelly & fruit cups have set pour the yogurt mix on top, pouring slowly so not to damage bottom layer. Return to fridge to set.