1/2 Photos of Ww Jalapeno Chicken
This is out of a WW Cookbook called "Quick Cooking for Busy People" It has only 2 WW Points. DH gave it an excellent rating. Hope you enjoy! For a quick meal serve with grilled slices of veggies (zucchini, yellow squash, onion or peppers). For additional flavor, brush vegetables with remaining marinade before placing them on the grill. Cooking time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
- 2Add chicken; seal bag, and shake until chicken is coated well.
- 3Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 5Coat grill rack with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees).
- 6Place chicken on rack; grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Jalapeno Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium worcestershire sauce