This recipe was featured in an email this morning from the www.weightwatchers.com website. "Whip up a batch of these mini frittatas on a Sunday night and you’ve got breakfast ready to go for the week. Pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces lean ham, cooked, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese or 1/2 cup weight watchers shredded reduced-fat cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Coat 8 muffin tin holes with cooking spray. Spread potatoes around bottom and press potato up sides of each muffin hole; place in oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, beat eggs and milk together in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add ham, peppers, onion and cheese to bowl; mix to combine.
- 3Remove potatoes from oven (after cooking for 10 minutes) and press potatoes down firmly with a spoon so that they are spread out like mini piecrusts (potatoes should cover bottom and sides of each hole). Pour about 1/4 cup of egg mixture into the center of each muffin hole.
- 4Return pan to oven and cook until potatoes are crisp and golden, and the egg mixture is set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit about 5 minutes before serving. Yields 1 frittata per serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Individual Ham, Cheese and Veggie Frittatas-Ww Points=2
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 109.3 mg
- Sodium 208.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g