- 1 cup chicken broth, low sodium
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 3 cups fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup red pepper, cut in strips
- 2 teaspoons dry roasted peanuts, unsalted, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken broth, hoisin sauce, sherry, and cornstarch in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add peanut oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add snow peas and bell pepper strips; saute' 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add broth mixture, and cook 2 minutes or until mixture is thick, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.