1/1 Photo of Ww Hoisin Snow Peas and Peppers - 2 Pts.
This is out of an old Weight Watchers magazine. It shows Cal-95, Fat-2.7, Fib-2.6
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken broth, hoisin sauce, sherry, and cornstarch in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
- 2Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add peanut oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 3Add snow peas and bell pepper strips; saute' 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 4Add broth mixture, and cook 2 minutes or until mixture is thick, stirring constantly.
- 5Sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Hoisin Snow Peas and Peppers - 2 Pts.
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 319.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry roasted peanuts