1/4 Photos of Ww Hawaiian Turkey Loaf (Weight Watchers 6 Points Per Serving)
We found this recipe in a low fat cook book and were skeptical, but my fiance and I are believers now. This is tangy, sweet, hearty, and healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3/4 red peppers or 3/4 green pepper
- 6 slices fresh ginger (quarter size)
- 18 ounces ground turkey
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a blender or food chopper, combine the juice, soy sauce, onions, peppers, and ginger. Process until it is a fine puree.
- 3Pour puree into a medium bowl and add turkey, bread crumbs, and egg.
- 4Blend everything well with your hands, and pat it into a loaf pan that has been coated with non-stick spray.
- 5Bake for about 45 minutes (I like to use a meat thermometer to be sure). It should be brown on top with no trace of pink in the center.
- 6Let the loaf stand for 5 to 10 minutes before you slice it.
- 7This loaf is good hot or cold.
- 8For the sauce (prepare while the loaf is baking).
- 9In a microwave safe bowl, combine pineapple with juice, sugar, vinegar, onions, peppers, ginger, and pepper flakes.
- 10Microwave on high for 3-5 minutes.
- 11Stir in the raisins and microwave for another minute or two.
- 12Let the chutney stand at least 5 minutes before serving. It is tasty warm or cold and keeps for a couple of weeks in the fridge.
- 13Serve chutney along side or on top of the finished turkey loaf.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Hawaiian Turkey Loaf (Weight Watchers 6 Points Per Serving)
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 102.4 mg
- Sodium 1039.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g