Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found at low carb friends. 2 pts for each cup. I remember my mom making this and saying it was good.
- 28 ounces fat, free Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 1⁄3 ounces country gravy mix
- 3 cups ore ida hashbrowns with green peppers and onions
- 1⁄2 cup water
- additional vegetables (optional)
- Boil broth and hashbrowns.
- Simmer for 15 minutes
- Mix water with gravy mix and add to hashbrown mixture. Simmer 10 mins until it thickens.
- Add vegs for additional flavor.
- 1 cup=2 points.