1/2 Photos of Ww Hamburg and Noodle Dish
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My family loved this simple dish--and no one will ever guess this is "diet" food! If following the WW flex plan this is 5 points per serving. If you can't find the reduced-fat products, I add one point for each reg product I use (although this may be off a bit, I think it comes out close). Recipe source: WW Magazine (January 2008)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups whole wheat egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups low fat prepared pasta sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce turkey pepperoni, sliced
- 1/4 lb black olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2Spray a 2-quart baking dish with Pam.
- 3Cook noodles according to package directions, drain.
- 4Spray a skillet with Pam.
- 5Over medium high heat cook next 3 ingredients (mushrooms - onion) for 5 minutes, stirring.
- 6Add beef and cook until browned.
- 7Add pasta sauce, soup,1/2 cup cheddar, and the cooked noodles.
- 8Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- 9Bake for 40 minutes or until hot; top with remaining cheddar and the remaining ingredients (pepperoni - Parmesan) and bake 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Hamburg and Noodle Dish
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 210.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat egg noodles
low fat prepared pasta sauce
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
reduced-fat cheddar cheese
reduced-fat parmesan cheese