1/2 Photos of Ww Ham Steak With Pineapple Sauce 4-Points
Serve with sweet potato wedges, steamed veggies and corn muffins to complement this pineapple-flavored sauce. Out of a Weight Watchers Cookbook called Simple Goodness. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from ham.
- 2Lightly score ham slice in a diamond pattern using a sharp knife.
- 3Place in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- 4Combine next 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk; spread mixture over ham.
- 5Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and vent.
- 6Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 7Remove ham from dish, and cut into 4 equal pieces; set aside, and keep warm.
- 8Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in a 1-cup glass measure; stir well.
- 9Micowave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until thick and bubbly; stir well.
- 10Serve pineapple sauce with ham.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Ham Steak With Pineapple Sauce 4-Points
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 1114.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 25.4 g