1/9 Photos of Ww Grilled Salmon With Teriyaki Sauce - 4 Points
This is out of a 2000 Cookbook called "Simple & Classic Homecooking". It is noted in the cookbook that this recipe received their highest rating. You can serve it on a bed of couscous alongside mixed salad greens and some fresh fruit for dessert.DH rated it pretty darn good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well. Add fish; cover, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 2Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees). Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
- 3Place fish on grill rack or in a grill basket coated with cooking spray; grill, uncovered, 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 4Transfer fish to a serving platter, and keep warm.
- 5Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil 5 minutes or until marinade becomes thick and syrupy.
- 6Spoon over fish; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Grilled Salmon With Teriyaki Sauce - 4 Points
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 619.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar