1/4 Photos of Ww Grilled Jalapeno Chicken
This is another great Jalapeno Chicken recipe by Weight Watchers. It's out of the 2000 "Day by Day" cookbook. It has 3 points per serving. I have done both blender and fine chopping and they are both great. I find the extra bits and pieces by chopping instead of blending adds a great crunch to the dish and makes it look outstanding. Hope you enjoy and happy eating!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first 8 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth (or chopped them fine).
- 2Combine lime juice mixture and chicken in a large, heavy-duty zip-lock plastic bag.
- 3Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 to 8 hours. (I have done over night).
- 4Prepare grill.
- 5Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade.
- 6Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 12 minutes on each side or until done, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Grilled Jalapeno Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.7 mg
- Sodium 634.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 37.4 g