Recipe by teresas
This is another great Jalapeno Chicken recipe by Weight Watchers. It's out of the 2000 "Day by Day" cookbook. It has 3 points per serving. I have done both blender and fine chopping and they are both great. I find the extra bits and pieces by chopping instead of blending adds a great crunch to the dish and makes it look outstanding. Hope you enjoy and happy eating!
Top Review by DPar
Too cold to start the grill outside so I did the George Foreman, we also used boneless skinless breasts. I think I could eat this every day - well that is if you didn't have hundreds of other great recipes on this site.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 (6 ounce) skinless chicken breast halves (bone in)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 8 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth (or chopped them fine).
- Combine lime juice mixture and chicken in a large, heavy-duty zip-lock plastic bag.
- Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 to 8 hours. (I have done over night).
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 12 minutes on each side or until done, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.