This is another great Jalapeno Chicken recipe by Weight Watchers. It's out of the 2000 "Day by Day" cookbook. It has 3 points per serving. I have done both blender and fine chopping and they are both great. I find the extra bits and pieces by chopping instead of blending adds a great crunch to the dish and makes it look outstanding. Hope you enjoy and happy eating!
- Place first 8 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth (or chopped them fine).
- Combine lime juice mixture and chicken in a large, heavy-duty zip-lock plastic bag.
- Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 to 8 hours. (I have done over night).
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 12 minutes on each side or until done, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.