Citrus marinade with cilantro and cumin. Yum! 3oz. equals 3 points. This comes from the WW site, and was recomended by a close friend. Same marinade would be good on chicken also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix orange juice,grapefruit juice and spices in gallon sized zip lock bag, add pork, close and refrigerate at least 30 min., up to 4 hours.
- 2Prepare outdoor grill for medium; lightly spray grates with cooking spray, adjust temperature to 400 degrees.
- 3Remove pork from marinade, drain, but do not scrape off solids. Place on grill, cover grill; cook, turning occasionally until browned and inserted thermometer reads 145 degress, about 20-27 min,.
- 4Transfer to carving board, let stand 3-5 min., cut on slight diagonal.
- 5Serving 3 oz. equals 3 points. Prep time includes marinading time.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Grilled Cuban Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 205.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 23.7 g