Recipe by BakinBaby
Citrus marinade with cilantro and cumin. Yum! 3oz. equals 3 points. This comes from the WW site, and was recomended by a close friend. Same marinade would be good on chicken also.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix orange juice,grapefruit juice and spices in gallon sized zip lock bag, add pork, close and refrigerate at least 30 min., up to 4 hours.
- Prepare outdoor grill for medium; lightly spray grates with cooking spray, adjust temperature to 400 degrees.
- Remove pork from marinade, drain, but do not scrape off solids. Place on grill, cover grill; cook, turning occasionally until browned and inserted thermometer reads 145 degress, about 20-27 min,.
- Transfer to carving board, let stand 3-5 min., cut on slight diagonal.
- Serving 3 oz. equals 3 points. Prep time includes marinading time.