Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Citrus marinade with cilantro and cumin. Yum! 3oz. equals 3 points. This comes from the WW site, and was recomended by a close friend. Same marinade would be good on chicken also.
- Mix orange juice,grapefruit juice and spices in gallon sized zip lock bag, add pork, close and refrigerate at least 30 min., up to 4 hours.
- Prepare outdoor grill for medium; lightly spray grates with cooking spray, adjust temperature to 400 degrees.
- Remove pork from marinade, drain, but do not scrape off solids. Place on grill, cover grill; cook, turning occasionally until browned and inserted thermometer reads 145 degress, about 20-27 min,.
- Transfer to carving board, let stand 3-5 min., cut on slight diagonal.
- Serving 3 oz. equals 3 points. Prep time includes marinading time.