Recipe by Shuzbud
I came up with this as an alternative to Mexican scramled egg wraps that I have tried. This recipe is packed full of veggies! If you find the veggie-egg ratio too heavy on the vegetables, just add more eggs! I use small (lite) wraps so this often makes 6 smaller wraps but if you use larger wraps it makes 4. Half this recipe is 10 Weight Watchers points.
Top Review by Mister Bland
No Greek seasoning at my supermarket, so used 1 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp basil, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt. Also added about 1/4 cup fresh parsley. Amazing flavor! Adding to the dinner rotation.
- low-fat cooking spray
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup black olives (1/4 cup once chopped- half a small can)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese (I sometimes omit this)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 4 -6 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a non-stick skillet with a little cooking spray.
- Finely dice the red onion and set aside.
- Shred/ grate the zucchini and lay the flesh on a paper towel to soak up any moisture.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes, scrape out the seeds and finely dice the flesh. Lay the flesh on a paper towel also to soak up any moisture.
- Finely chop the black olives and the feta cheese. Set both aside, separately.
- Beat the eggs with the Cavenders Greek seasoning.
- Saute the chopped onion in the non-stick skillet for 2 minutes over medium heat, stirring.
- Add the zucchini, tomatoes and olives and cook for a further minute.
- Add the beaten eggs and cook, still stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until done.
- On each wrap, place some of the egg mixture and top it with feta cheese. Fold over the wrap and enjoy!