1/6 Photos of Ww Garlicky Lemon Scallops 4-Points
From the Weight Watchers cookbook called "Cook it Quick" Make sure to pat the scallops dry before you mix them with the flour and salt. That way they won't soak up too much flour. You can substitute smaller Scallops just make sure you adjust the cooking time. You don't want to overcook them or they will become tough and rubbery. I like to serve this with Ww Linguine With Herbed Butter 5-Points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil.
- 2In a medium bowl, toss the scallops with the flour and salt.
- 3Transfer the scallops to the skillet; add the garlic, scallions, and sage.
- 4Saute' until the scallops are just opaque, 3-4 minutes.
- 5Stir in the lemon juice and parsley; remove from the heat and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Garlicky Lemon Scallops 4-Points
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 704.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 17.8 g