Recipe by teresas
Out of a Weight Watches Cookbook called Simple Goodness. I like to serve this with a simple noodle side dish and a salad. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by breezermom
This was good, but not great. I put them in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan, and had a pound and a half of shrimp. I wanted them in a single layer so they would cook evenly. I cooked them for 15 minutes. I made these for me and my DS, who loves shrimp. He thought they were too lemony, I thought they had too little garlic and way too many breadcrumbs. Seeing it was a WW recipe, I thought it would be lower in calories...I think leaving out some of the breadcrumbs will make the recipe lighter and less carb heavy. This recipe is quick and easy, with the exception of peeling and deveining the shrimp. I made this for 123 Hit Wonders Tag!
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄4 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 4 individual gratin dishes with cooking spray.
- Divide shrimp among dishes; set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients; stir in juice and oil.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over shrimp.
- Place dishes on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13 minutes or until shrimp are done and breadcrumbs are lightly browned.