Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
Out of a Weight Watches Cookbook called Simple Goodness. I like to serve this with a simple noodle side dish and a salad. Hope you enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 4 individual gratin dishes with cooking spray.
- Divide shrimp among dishes; set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients; stir in juice and oil.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over shrimp.
- Place dishes on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13 minutes or until shrimp are done and breadcrumbs are lightly browned.
This was good, but not great. I put them in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan, and had a pound and a half of shrimp. I wanted them in a single layer so they would cook evenly. I cooked them for 15 minutes. I made these for me and my DS, who loves shrimp. He thought they were too lemony, I thought they had too little garlic and way too many breadcrumbs. Seeing it was a WW recipe, I thought it would be lower in calories...I think leaving out some of the breadcrumbs will make the recipe lighter and less carb heavy. This recipe is quick and easy, with the exception of peeling and deveining the shrimp. I made this for 123 Hit Wonders Tag!
This was quite tasty. I just put the shrimp in a roastng pan with the bread crumbs sprinkled on top. Didn't stir them, but it did take longer to cook than with the original instructions, closer to 18-20 minutes. Like Boomette, we felt there were too many breadcrumbs, so next time I'll cut back on that.
Didn't have any gratin dishes so made it in a round pyrex plate. Added a bit more lemon juice and made as is! Thanks Teresa - WE LOVED IT!! :)