1/5 Photos of Ww Garlicky Baked Shrimp 5-Points
Out of a Weight Watches Cookbook called Simple Goodness. I like to serve this with a simple noodle side dish and a salad. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat 4 individual gratin dishes with cooking spray.
- 3Divide shrimp among dishes; set aside.
- 4Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients; stir in juice and oil.
- 5Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over shrimp.
- 6Place dishes on a baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 13 minutes or until shrimp are done and breadcrumbs are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Garlicky Baked Shrimp 5-Points
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 179.0 mg
- Sodium 1050.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 21.4 g