Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another great dish that I have tried from my WW cookbook called "Simply the Best". Peggy from Pasadena, California sent this one in. I have it down as "Very good" Hope you enjoy. Marinade time is included with the preparation time.
- To prepare the marinade, in a a gallon-size seal able plastic bag, combine the cilantro, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic' add the chicken,.
- Seal the bag, squeezing out the air; turn to coat the chicken,.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 10X6 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer the chicken and marinade to the pan; add the potato.
- Bake, covered, until the chicken and potatoes are partially cooked, about 15 minutes longer.
- Uncover and bake until the chicken is cooked through and the potato is tender, about 15 minutes longer.
- Serve the chicken and potato, spooning any remaining pan juices over the chicken.
this was easy and good. I also used small potatoes and we served this with mixed vegetables. A very easy and good dinner. Thanks for sharing!
Next time I will add more ginger... I could hardly taste it. It was a very moist chicken and easy. I used 3 small red potatoes. Made for 1-2-3 Hits Tag Game 2010.
This is an easy and flavorful chicken dish! I halved the recipe and used a small red potato. Very tasty and healthy - thanks for posting this recipe!