1/2 Photos of Ww Garlic-Ginger Chicken and Potatoes - 4 Points
This is another great dish that I have tried from my WW cookbook called "Simply the Best". Peggy from Pasadena, California sent this one in. I have it down as "Very good" Hope you enjoy. Marinade time is included with the preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare the marinade, in a a gallon-size seal able plastic bag, combine the cilantro, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic' add the chicken,.
- 2Seal the bag, squeezing out the air; turn to coat the chicken,.
- 3Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Spray a 10X6 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Transfer the chicken and marinade to the pan; add the potato.
- 7Bake, covered, until the chicken and potatoes are partially cooked, about 15 minutes longer.
- 8Uncover and bake until the chicken is cooked through and the potato is tender, about 15 minutes longer.
- 9Serve the chicken and potato, spooning any remaining pan juices over the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Garlic-Ginger Chicken and Potatoes - 4 Points
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 165.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar