1/1 Photo of Ww Garden Vegetable Soup
This is my variation of the Zero Point Soup from Weight Watchers. The original recipe had cabbage in it and since I'm not a fan of cabbage, I changed it up a little bit. Sometimes I add chopped chicken to individual servings for added protein.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with jalapenos, undrained
- 1 (11 ounce) can vegetable juice, V-8
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup canned green beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Spray a medium saucepan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Add onion, carrots, celery, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- 3Add chicken broth, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Garden Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1341.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g