Only 4 points per serving...YIPPIE! I brought this to a friend's house one Thanksgiving and no one would have guessed it was light. The servings are small, but with the low points you can afford to do 10 instead of 12 servings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Combine topping ingredients.
- 3Cook over medium-high heat until cranberries have popped, 10 minutes.
- 5Coat a 9-inch (23 cm) baking pan with cooking spray.
- 6Combine crust ingredients and pat them onto bottom of baking pan.
- 7Combine filling ingredients and smooth over crust.
- 8Bake until chocolate has slightly set and crust is golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
- 9Top with cooled cranberry mixture.
- 10Cool completely on rack.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Friendly Chocolate Cranberry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 74.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk