Recipe by Memortree
This is a redo of Quick Cream Cheese, Spinach & Bacon Dip (Microwave) to make it a little more WW friendly. Very tasty served with fresh vegetables. 1 serving (1/4 C.) = 1 point. Almost guilt free Partying.
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach (frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained well)
- 1 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, cut up (1/2 of 8 oz. brick package Philadelphia)
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 8 slices turkey bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon ham soup base