Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
A awesome healthy salad that I adore. It is 3 points per serving
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 bunches green onions
- 4 lemons, juice of
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Drain & rinse beans very well and let sit to make sure they are fairly dry.
- Chop all the peppers, onion & celery fine and add to beans.
- Juice all 4 lemons into small bowl.
- Add minced or pressed garlic.
- Add olive oil, salt & pepper & whisk well.
- Pour over salad and marinate for at least 1 hours.