1/1 Photo of Ww French Toast
Well it means Whole Wheat, but this was adopted after joining Weight Watchers many years ago as a low point breakfast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a non stick griddle pan, frying pan, or electric griddle to medium high heat.
- 2Mix well egg, milk, splenda, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- 3Soak bread in egg mixture until just absorbed.
- 4Spray pan lightly with non-stick spray.
- 5Cook soaked bread on each side until golden brown and egg is cooked (about 3 minutess per side).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 270.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute