Recipe by Kara H
Low fat, low calorie, and EASY?? Not just that, but yummy too!!
Top Review by redneck naturalist
Tasty, but the other review was right about the rice not being done in an hour, I ended up putting foil over it and cooking it another 20 minutes. An hour should work for white rice, but not if you use brown. It was good though once it was done!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 ounce dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 cups water
- 6 chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- spray a 9x13 casserole disch.
- add soup, onion soup, raw rice, and water.
- mix well.
- wash chicken and place on top of mixture.
- spray with I cant believe its not butter, spray (0 calories 0fat), sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.