Recipe by teresas
This is another great recipe out of a WW Cookbook called "Simple & Classic Homecooking". Dated 2000. It has 4 WW points.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Loved this sweet/tangy bbq sauce and the extra sauce on the side. I used chicken thigh/leg portions as we prefer dark meat (even though I know the white meat is a better choice with re: to calories). The end result was a really delicious bbq chicken. Will definitely make this again. : )
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml finely chopped onions
- 29.58 ml peach jam or 29.58 ml apricot jam
- 29.58 ml white vinegar
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml chili powder
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- cooking spray
- 4 (680.38 g) skinless chicken breast halves (bone-in)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Set aside 1/2 cup sauce; keep warm.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees).
- Place chicken, bone side up, on rack; grill, covered, 8 minutes on each side or until done, turning once and basting with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Serve with reserved 1/2 cup barbecue sauce.