1/6 Photos of Ww Easy Barbecued Chicken
This is another great recipe out of a WW Cookbook called "Simple & Classic Homecooking". Dated 2000. It has 4 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- 3Set aside 1/2 cup sauce; keep warm.
- 4Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees).
- 5Place chicken, bone side up, on rack; grill, covered, 8 minutes on each side or until done, turning once and basting with remaining barbecue sauce.
- 6Serve with reserved 1/2 cup barbecue sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Easy Barbecued Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 109.7 mg
- Sodium 567.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 37.1 g