1/3 Photos of Ww Easy and Yummy Chicken Fillet
I created this recipe when started the weight watchers program and it is delicious!!! Just 3 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken fillets
- 1 limes, juice of or 1 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Old Bay Seasoning (careful cause it has some salt on it)
- Worcestershire sauce
On the top of the fillets
- 1On a big frying pan spray some cooking spray and bring it to heat. When the pan is hot, bring it to a medium low heat and put the chicken fillets. DON'T TOUCH THEM until you see that it is starting to cook around the edges (it will start to turn white all around but it will still be pink on the top). Then turn them and bring the heat to low.
- 2Put the grated zucchini over each fillet and them sprinkle just a little bit of Pecorino Romano. Let it be there until the chicken is cooked and you see that the zucchini turned into a clear almost translucent color and the cheese is melted (You will get the impression that every thing in there is cheese).
- 3My kids didn't notice there was zucchini on it and asked for more. It is delicious, very juicy and the leftovers I like to slice and let it sit in the fridge to use the next day on a salad or another recipe.
- 4If you want you can add some chopped tomatoes before adding the zucchini and cheese and it will be more like parmesiana.
- 5Hope you like it like me and my family did. And I apologize for my poor English -- I am from Brazil and speak Portuguese. :-).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Easy and Yummy Chicken Fillet
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: