1/5 Photos of Ww Dilled Shrimp With Angel Hair Pasta
This has only 8 WW points. Out of a 1999 cookbook called "Quick Cooking for Busy People" that's me!! For a quick meal serve with a salad and some warm sourdough bread. DH rated this excellent! Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion (about 3 large)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (1 large)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb peeled deveined large raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half or 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup tub-style light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 3While pasta cooks, melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add green onions, lemon juice, and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Add shrimp, and cook 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 6Remove shrimp from skillet; set aside.
- 7Add half-and half, cream cheese, and dillweed to skillet, stirring until smooth.
- 8Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.
- 9Return shrimp to skillet, and cook until thoroughly heated.
- 10Combine shrimp mixture and pasta, tossing well.
- 11Serve immeditately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Dilled Shrimp With Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 160.0 mg
- Sodium 780.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 23.4 g