1/3 Photos of Ww Dijon Chicken Fettuccine
This is out of a 1999 WW Cookbook called "Quick Cooking for Busy People" DH has always rated all my cooking, and this is the 1st excellent rating on a chicken dish. Bless his heart, he asked what kind of meat is this?? Of course, after he said "this is excellent!" Oh! he hates chicken. There's only 3 WW Points in this dish, really hard to believe isn't it?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated fresh fettuccine
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package fresh broccoli florets, i just use fresh broccoli (4 cups)
- 1/3 cup fat-free honey-dijon salad dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (10 1/8 ounce) package cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded (I just use cooked leftover chicken)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1Cut pasta in half before cooking.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 3Add broccoli to pasta during last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- 4Drain well; place in large bowl.
- 5While pasta cooks, combine dressing and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
- 6Pour dressing mixture over pasta mixture.
- 7Add chicken, and toss gently.
- 8Sprinkle with pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Dijon Chicken Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.9
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 65.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free honey-dijon salad dressing