Recipe by Dawnab
I love deviled eggs but need more substance in a morning meal, so I created this variation that fills me up and is super tasty. Makes a great snack too. 5 points.
Top Review by CulinaryExplorer
simple and delicious! I had to use apple cider vinegar after misplacing the other but it was great. W/ the ingredients I used placed into the WW site recipe builder this came out as 4pts.
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced into 8 pieces
- 2 teaspoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vinegar
- Mix mayo, mustard and vinegar to make a sauce.
- Cut muffin in half and toast, pour sauce over each 1/2 and place egg slices on top, salt and pepper as desired.
- Eat open faced.