- 4 large eggs, hard-cooked
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 ounce roasted red pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon chives, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell eggs; slice in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks. Transfer yolks to a medium bowl and add mayonnaise, peppers, mustard and hot sauce. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon yolk filling into egg whites, mounding it slightly. Sprinkle with chives or parsley just before serving.