This is out of an old WW magazine. It says: It's the ice cubes (a frozen concoction of orange juice, cranberry juice, white wine, and orange liqueur) that work Cupids magic in this sparkling cocktail. As the cubes melt, the drinks turn a gorgeous blush and the flavor becomes wonderfully intense. Enjoy this cocktail on any romantic occasion. Cooking time does not include freezing time.
- Combine the orange juice, cranberry juice, wine, orange liqueur, and sugar in a bowl; stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze.
- To serve, fill 2 tall glasses with the frozen juice cubes.
- Slowly fill each glass with seltzer.
- Garnish each serving with strawberries.
- Note: To make a frozen version of this cocktail, fill a blender with the ice cubes and a splash if seltzer. Blend at medium-low speed just until the mixture is smooth. Pour into 2 martini or margarita glasses, then garnish with the strawberries.