1/4 Photos of Ww Cupid's Cocktail - 2 Pts
This is out of an old WW magazine. It says: It's the ice cubes (a frozen concoction of orange juice, cranberry juice, white wine, and orange liqueur) that work Cupids magic in this sparkling cocktail. As the cubes melt, the drinks turn a gorgeous blush and the flavor becomes wonderfully intense. Enjoy this cocktail on any romantic occasion. Cooking time does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the orange juice, cranberry juice, wine, orange liqueur, and sugar in a bowl; stir until the sugar dissolves.
- 2Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze.
- 3To serve, fill 2 tall glasses with the frozen juice cubes.
- 4Slowly fill each glass with seltzer.
- 5Garnish each serving with strawberries.
- 6Note: To make a frozen version of this cocktail, fill a blender with the ice cubes and a splash if seltzer. Blend at medium-low speed just until the mixture is smooth. Pour into 2 martini or margarita glasses, then garnish with the strawberries.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Cupid's Cocktail - 2 Pts
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: