Recipe by teresas
This is a great tasting recipe. It is out of my Weight Watchers cookbook called "Best of Weight Watchers Magazine". It has 3 points per serving.
Top Review by karen
Couldn't be easier and packed with flavor. I went a bit too heavy on the cinnamon thinking 1/8 tsp just wasn't enough...but it probably was. And left out the cayenne as I don't like heat. Made with small red potatoes.
- 3 baking potatoes, cut into 12 wedges each (about 2 1/2 lbs)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F, lightly spray a baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine the potatoes and olive oil in one bowl.
- Combine the cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, cayenne, and cinnamon in another bowl.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the potatoes and toss well.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, then turn the potatoes, and bake until crisp and cooked through, 8-10 minutes longer.
- For a little extra crispness, finish cooking the fries under the broiler.