1/3 Photos of Ww Crisp-And-Spicy Cheese Twists 1-Point
This is from a Weight Watchers cookbook called Simple Goodness. Use a pizza cutter to cut strips more easily. I freeze them in zip lock bags and heat in the microwave about 20 to 30 second.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Combine first 3 ingredients in a samll bowl; stir well, and set aside.
- 3Unroll pizza dough, and roll into a 12 x 8 inch rectangle.
- 4Lightly coat suface of dough with cooking spray, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
- 5Fold dough in half to form an 8 x 6 inch rectangle.
- 6Lightly coat surface of dough with cooking spray, and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- 7Using fingertips, press cheese mixture into dough.
- 8Cut dough into 16 (8-inch-long strips.
- 9Gently pick up both ends of each strip, and twist dough.
- 10Place twisted strips of dough 1/2 inch apart on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 11Bate at 425 degrees for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 12Remove twists from pan, and let cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Crisp-And-Spicy Cheese Twists 1-Point
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 31.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: