Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can be used as a dip or a spread.
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, chopped
- 8 ounces crabmeat, chopped
- Beat cream cheese, cocktail sauce, lemon juice and spices together.
- Add shrimp and crabmeat and stir.
This was really good and apparently the rest of the Easters guests thought so, too because it was the first appetizer to be eaten all up!! Thanks for sharing this with us!