Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the online recipes! Great for dipping celery, broccoli or cucumbers in! 1 point per 1/4 cup serving
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt (plain)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (your favorite I like panchos)
- 3⁄4 cup diced avocado
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup avocado, diced (for garnish optional)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped (for garnish optional)
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced (for garnish optional)
- Mix together yogurt and salsa.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients except garnish.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Before serving sprinkle on garnish.
Well, this dip isn't winning any beauty contests, but WOW is it delicious! This reminds me of my favourite layer nacho dip... only without the fuss! Seriously wonderful & good for you, too! I doubled the recipe and am really glad I did - this won't last ten minutes at work. Thanks for posting, SarahBeth! Made for PRMR Tag.