Recipe by Mary K. W.
A low-fat, low point, fulfilling dessert. Approx. 3 points per serving (according to WW).
Top Review by Emily Elizabeth
Wow! Great recipe! My husband actually loved it and he doesn't care about calories. I didn't make the crust since I have to eat gluten free and I omited the lemon zest since I didn't have any and it still came out tasting great. Such a simple tasty recipe. I will make in custard cups next time since it is difficult to scoop out without a crust. I will definitely be making this again!
- 6 low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 11 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush graham crackers either in food processor or using rolling pin.
- Place graham cracker crumbs into small bowl.
- Melt butter and pour over crumbs, mixing with a fork until completely moistened.
- Press crumbs evenly onto bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Place crust in refrigerator while preparing filling.
- In a mixing bowl, add milk and eggs, mixing until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and zest and stir until incorporated.
- Pour milk mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely. Can be frozen for up to two weeks before serving.
- For best flavor, serve chilled.