Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from Weight Watchers magazine. Haven't tried it yet, so please rate it if you try it.
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, etc.)
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons butter substitute
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- Cook noodles according to package directions. In last 4 minutes of boiling, add frozen vegetables to noodles. Drain.
- In separate saucepan, add milk, cream cheese, butter substitute, and Mrs. Dash. Heat until cream cheese is thoroughly melted. Toss hot noodles, green onions, and sauce. Enjoy!
- Totals 348 calories, 10g fat, and 5g fiber per serving.
I prepared this recipe a bunch of times - it's tastes decadently good! Easy to make for dinner after work and not too heavy for us later-in-the-evening diners.
This was very easy to make. For someone looking for lighter recipes, it was very good. Mrs. Dash gave it a nice taste.
This made a quick and easy meal. I used a California vegetable blend(broccoli, cauliflower and carrot). The sauce wqs very liquid, so I added a tbls. of cornstarch and it thickened up nicely. Thank you!