Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is an excellent mock pizza to satisfy your pizza cravings while following core Weight Watchers program. You can really use any vegetable you would like on the pizza, and even add core meats to taste.
- 828.06 ml coarsely grated zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 78.07 ml cornmeal
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, fat free
- 118.29 ml fat free parmesan, grated
- 14.79 ml dried basil
- 236.59 ml tomato sauce
- 236.59 ml mushroom, sliced
- 236.59 ml tomatoes, diced
- 118.29 ml onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, fat-free
- Salt coarsely grated zucchini and let stand 15 minutes.
- Squeeze moisture out of zucchini.
- Combine eggs, cornmeal, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and basil.
- Add zucchini and mix well.
- Spray nonfat cooking spray on a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Spread zucchini mixture into baking pan
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350°F
- Broil 5 minutes to golden brown.
- Remove "crust" from oven.
- Spread tomato sauce on crust.
- Arrange vegetables liberally over crust (can add more core veggies to taste).
- Sprinkle remaining fat free mozzarella over the pizza
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
So I enjoyed this very much. I made it with one zucchini and topped it with tons of veggies and a bit of cheese. I tweeked the recipe a bit and it still turned out great! The zucchini was still kinda soggy but next time I'll make a bigger pizza so it's thinner. I had to eat it with a fork but I will make it again for sure. I love how I ate so many veggies for supper and didn't even know it.