1 hr 15 mins
Oh! Sherrie's Note:
This is an excellent mock pizza to satisfy your pizza cravings while following core Weight Watchers program. You can really use any vegetable you would like on the pizza, and even add core meats to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 cups coarsely grated zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, fat free
- 1/2 cup fat free parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, fat-free
- 1Salt coarsely grated zucchini and let stand 15 minutes.
- 2Squeeze moisture out of zucchini.
- 3Combine eggs, cornmeal, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and basil.
- 4Add zucchini and mix well.
- 5Spray nonfat cooking spray on a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 6Spread zucchini mixture into baking pan
- 7Bake 20-25 minutes at 350°F
- 8Broil 5 minutes to golden brown.
- 9Remove "crust" from oven.
- 10Spread tomato sauce on crust.
- 11Arrange vegetables liberally over crust (can add more core veggies to taste).
- 12Sprinkle remaining fat free mozzarella over the pizza
- 13Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Core Zucchini Crust Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.6 mg
- Sodium 654.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free parmesan