Recipe by RAZDAZ
I found this some time ago but it works for Core. You may have to count the Parmesan, depends on if you you use fat free or not. I do this in the toaster oven.
Top Review by Diana #2
Fabulous flavour, and couldn't have been easier. I was using dried onions, so mixed the sauce ahead of time so that they were softened. I broiled it, but when the top started to brown too much, switched the oven to bake. This is going to be a regular on the menu. Will also give it a try with salmon too. Thanks Chef for a such a delicious meal.
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Miracle Whip
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced fine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 ounces sole or 10 ounces flounder