Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this some time ago but it works for Core. You may have to count the Parmesan, depends on if you you use fat free or not. I do this in the toaster oven.
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Miracle Whip
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced fine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 ounces sole or 10 ounces flounder
- Preheat broiler. Mix all but fish in a bowl. Put fish in a nonstick pan. Spread mix over the top. Broil for 8-10 min until it flakes.
Fabulous flavour, and couldn't have been easier. I was using dried onions, so mixed the sauce ahead of time so that they were softened. I broiled it, but when the top started to brown too much, switched the oven to bake. This is going to be a regular on the menu. Will also give it a try with salmon too. Thanks Chef for a such a delicious meal.
Quite a yummy little fish dish with the bonus that it is waist line friendly. I used frozen fillets which I thawed but apparently I did not dry them off enough because about 4 min into broiling I had a lot of water in the pan that I needed to drain off. So if you use frozen fillets, be sure to dry them well. Thx for posting this.
I don't like fish, but this is GREAT! I am on the Flex WW and it is 3 pts per 5 oz. Very good! Does not taste fishy at all! I will make this again.