Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is great for a large group of people and you'll still have leftovers for the week. Recipe makes 17 1 cup servings.
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- mixed Italian herbs (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 32 ounces cooked lean ground turkey
- 8 ounces canned mushrooms
- 1 cup cooked onion
- 58 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- Sauté onions and chopped garlic in small pan with Pam and set aside.
- Cook turkey in frying pan adding Italian herbs (I use the Italian herbs all mixed together from one of the wholesale clubs).
- In large pot mix together all ingredients. Simmer and add additional Italian herbs to taste.
- Use sauce on whole wheat pasta or I prefer spaghetti squash.