Recipe by Oh! Sherrie
Weight Core Plan dinner recipe.
Top Review by KimRaber
I found this dish to be basically good, but needs a little work. After reading the other reviews, I added thyme to the mustard mixture and sprinkled about 1/4 c. onions over the chicken before adding the potatoes. I did find the Dijon to be a bit overpowering and didn't blend as well as I had hoped. Possibly increasing the amount of onions would be helpful. I will probably made this again in a pinch, but it needs a little work before I'll serve it for company.
- 1 medium potato
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425
- Arrange chicken on a 9x9 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick coating.
- In small bowl, mix mustard and garlic and spread over top of chicken.
- Grate potato and mix well with oil and lemon juice.
- Spread the potato mix over the chicken and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake at 25-35 mins until chicken is done and potatoes are golden brown.