Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
With these treats in the freezer, you're never without dessert. Cooking time does not include freezing time.
- 9 reduced-fat creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided (Oreo's)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) fat-free vanilla pudding, cups (such as Hunt's Snack Pack)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place paper or foil muffin cup liners in each of 6 muffin cups; set aside.
- Place 4 cookies in a zip-top plastic bag; finely crush cookies using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; stir well.
- Press cookie-crumb mixture evenly into bottom of each muffin cup liner.
- Place remaining 5 cookies in plastic bag, and coarsely crush.
- Combine 1/4 cup crushed cookies, pudding, whipped topping, and vanilla in a bowl; stir well.
- Divide pudding mixture evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Top each evenly with remaining crushed cookies.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Note: To store, remove frozen desserts from muffin cups, and place in labeled large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag or labeled airtight container. Freeze up to 1 month.
- Note: To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before serving.
YUM! These are fabulous! I made them with Better Bowls sugar-free vanilla pudding, the 1 1/2tsp butter, cool whip lite and regular oreos. They still came out to 3 points on WW points plus. I would like these whether I'm on a diet or not. It gives me ideas to do a chocolate version, a mint version, a banana creme pie version...Made for the Zaar Stars tag game.
First thank you for offering this great recipe on " Please Review My Recipe"
My DH did not realize they were on my diet. He thought I went off for the night.
I found that if I put them in my plastic muffins I could take them out very easily.
Thanks again for offering this recipe. I was the lucky one to snatch this one up first.
We all vote 10 Stars
Calculating with the cookies and the pudding (I actually used sugar free instead of reduced fat) the total Calorie Count comes out to about 80-83 calories when divided into the 6 servings, which still isn't bad at all for such a delicious treat!