Recipe by teresas
With these treats in the freezer, you're never without dessert. Cooking time does not include freezing time.
Top Review by Engrossed
YUM! These are fabulous! I made them with Better Bowls sugar-free vanilla pudding, the 1 1/2tsp butter, cool whip lite and regular oreos. They still came out to 3 points on WW points plus. I would like these whether I'm on a diet or not. It gives me ideas to do a chocolate version, a mint version, a banana creme pie version...Made for the Zaar Stars tag game.
- 9 reduced-fat creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided (Oreo's)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) fat-free vanilla pudding, cups (such as Hunt's Snack Pack)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place paper or foil muffin cup liners in each of 6 muffin cups; set aside.
- Place 4 cookies in a zip-top plastic bag; finely crush cookies using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; stir well.
- Press cookie-crumb mixture evenly into bottom of each muffin cup liner.
- Place remaining 5 cookies in plastic bag, and coarsely crush.
- Combine 1/4 cup crushed cookies, pudding, whipped topping, and vanilla in a bowl; stir well.
- Divide pudding mixture evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Top each evenly with remaining crushed cookies.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Note: To store, remove frozen desserts from muffin cups, and place in labeled large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag or labeled airtight container. Freeze up to 1 month.
- Note: To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before serving.