1/9 Photos of Ww Cookies 'n' Cream Tortoni - 3 Points
With these treats in the freezer, you're never without dessert. Cooking time does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place paper or foil muffin cup liners in each of 6 muffin cups; set aside.
- 2Place 4 cookies in a zip-top plastic bag; finely crush cookies using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 3Combine cookie crumbs and butter; stir well.
- 4Press cookie-crumb mixture evenly into bottom of each muffin cup liner.
- 5Place remaining 5 cookies in plastic bag, and coarsely crush.
- 6Combine 1/4 cup crushed cookies, pudding, whipped topping, and vanilla in a bowl; stir well.
- 7Divide pudding mixture evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- 8Top each evenly with remaining crushed cookies.
- 9Cover and freeze until firm.
- 10Note: To store, remove frozen desserts from muffin cups, and place in labeled large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag or labeled airtight container. Freeze up to 1 month.
- 11Note: To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Cookies 'n' Cream Tortoni - 3 Points
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 12.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
fat-free vanilla pudding