Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
This recipe is really good! Each piece is only 4 1/4 points. <><
Make and share this Ww Cocoa Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350. Oil bottom of 9x9 pan.
- Place egg whites in a large bowl and beat with a spoon til slightly frothy.
- Add oil and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in sugar and cocoa. Mix well.
- Stir in flour and salt and mix till well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 26-28 minutes.
- Avoid overbaking. Cool completely before cutting.