- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar (splenda)
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. Oil bottom of 9x9 pan.
- Place egg whites in a large bowl and beat with a spoon til slightly frothy.
- Add oil and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in sugar and cocoa. Mix well.
- Stir in flour and salt and mix till well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 26-28 minutes.
- Avoid overbaking. Cool completely before cutting.