Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Another from the spring recipe book by Weight Watchers. 0 points value for each 1/4 cup serving.
- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place asparagus in a large pot.
- Add water to cover.
- Boil 5 min or until crisp-tender.
- Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Process asparagus in food processor 1 min, or until smooth.
- Place asparagus in serving bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.